Just an announcement... I have been so busy this year that I have not had much time to get alot of scrapbooking done... that will change this year as I have gotten all my little duckies in a row...
So now for the announcement... for those that already do not know this... My partner in crime is Val Thorpe and we are the owners/admins of the following 2 scrapbooking challenge blogs
our Facebook Page
Let's Scrap Sketches is designed all around 2 page layout sketches to play with and inspire you in your scrapbooking. Currently we run a new challenge every Wednesday, but stay tuned things will change March 1st. We are running a Design Team Call as well.. the information is a bit lower on this page.. check it out!!!!
our Facebook Page
Feeling Sketchy is all about cards... we run 2 card sketch challenges per month (sketches can be used for layouts as well!). The 1st and the 15th, each challenge runs for 2 weeks.
We have 2 amazing Design Teams working with Val and myself on these blogs and would love to see you all checking us out... following us on the blogs... participating on the blogs and liking us on facebook. It is all about being creative and getting things done... come and let us inspire you with our blogs!!!
So now for our Let's Scrap Sketches Design Team Call
We are so excited to announce the call for Let’s Scrap Sketches Design Team!!
Do you LOVE to play with sketches? Do you have an active blog? Do you love to inspire others with your creative flair? Then we want to hear from you!!
We’re looking for talented scrapbookers who love to create layouts with sketches, and are committed to creating quality layouts/cards each month.
To apply send us your take on this sketch to email@example.com and include Let’s Scrap Sketch DT Application in the subject line.
Please include the following information:
Name, Address and Email:
Facebook Name/Page URL:
Please answer the following questions:
1) Why would you like to be part of Let’s Scrap Sketches Design Team?
2) How would you best describe your style?
3) Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the teams and monthly commitments.
4) Do you consider yourself social savvy and enjoy sharing your projects and connecting with people on Instagram, Facebook and other social networks?
What we expect from our Design Team:
1) Commit to a 6 month term (beginning March 1st).
2) You will be required to complete 2 sketches per month, due 3 days before the reveal.
3) Keep an active blog, posting your project on reveal day and link back to Let’s Scrap Sketches.. this is a MUST!
4) You must have a facebook account as we will have a private DT group on Facebook.
5) You must become a follower of our blog http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.com/.
6) You will be required to comment on layouts left by participants. This is essential.
If you cannot fully commit to the above duties please don't apply. If you are chosen and don't complete the above duties we will drop you from the DT.
There might be some ‘special challenges’ through your term that you will be required to participate in but there will be at least a 30 day notice. Occasionally we will have digi stamp sponsors that want us to use their images in our creations… you will be notified of this when the sketches are provided for the Design Team Term.
The deadline for applications is February 1st at 11:59 p.m. Previous design team experience is not required. International applications are welcome! The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email by February 5th and the new team will be announced on our blog February 20th with your application layout revealed on March 1st on the blog.