This will stay on my blog for the whole month.. once the hop is done I will update all the layouts that were done during this time.. :0)
For those of you who are new to Let's Scrap... it is a group of international scrapbookers joined together by our passion for scrapbooking, cardmaking and photography. The site has amazing 2 page layout and card sketches to help inspire you, as well as challenges, tutorials and groups... it really is an amazing place filled with amazingly talented and friendly people.
So we are here for a Blog Hop... I am #9 of 50... so lots to do and see...
Here is my sketch and card: This is a Valentine's Day card for my adorable husband... not showing you what I put inside!! ;0)
tag is 2-18-09,LEAP9
If you got here from Keely Yowler's blog you are right on track...
from here you will go to Judy Rakes blog For the Love of Photos.
If you just found this blog you can start it at Mindi's blog Scrap Chat and Coffee... Mindi is the bright idea behind this blog hop... thanks gf!!
Ok... so here is what you need to do to enter my random draw for the RAK:
- Be or become a member of Let’s Scrap which you can do by clicking HERE. The site is free and filled with sketches, challenges, groups... so much fun... come and play with us!!!
- Be or become a follower of this blog. That's easy, too. Just go to the upper right-hand corner and click JOIN THIS SITE!
- Leave me a comment telling me you were here (using Google Chrome or Firefox as your "search engine" is the best option (Internet Explorer or IE does not always "play nice" with Blogger)!
- And, if you would like a SECOND CHANCE in the draw, make a card (or layout if you prefer) based on the sketch I have posted and upload it to the gallery at Let’s Scrap. Please "TAG" it: 2-18-09, LEAP9 Note there is no space between the word LEAP and the number 9. Please make sure to tag your project properly so that it will not get missed in the draw for my RAK
- Leave a second comment for me with a link to your card or layout in the Let’s Scrap gallery and you will get your name into my draw a second time, if you can't do a link then just let me know and what your 'name' is on Let's Scrap and I will look for you.
Here is my RAK (these are zig's not copics, sorry for the confusion)
I hope you enjoy this HUGE blog hop and don't forget to check out all the work all 50 ladies have put into this hop.The hop ends at 11:59 p.m. February 29th, based on the clock on the main page of the Let’s Scrap website.