Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Liebster Blog Award....

Ok I have to admit I had never heard of this award... Kristine 

left me a comment on one of my layouts and I thought it was 

so cute and sweet. So now it is my turn.. :0)


The Liebster Blog Award - 

Kristine Ponte from @ home with Studio K  www.kponte.blogspot.com 
gave me the 
Thanks Kristine.... I think you are the bomb and I love your work!!! :0) 

the origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat 
unclear but general consensus is that they originated in 
Germany. Liebster, meaning - favorite or dearest to 
showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon 
accepting this award the recipient must then pass it on to 
five more blogs.

So here are some of my favorite blogs (I have several 
but these are my favs with fewer than 200 followers) 
in alphabetical order:
I give a Liebster Blog Award to:

she makes the most amazing layouts... I love her 
simple style that is anything but simple!!

Jeaunes from Jeaunes
I think her style is shabby... and her work is amazing!

she does scrapbooking as a hobby and a business and is 
amazing. Love the layouts she does and she is always so supportive 
ofeveryone else... she is amazing!!

Michelle from Home Spun Scrapbooking
she also does scrapbooking as a hobby and a business and her
work is very inspiring... I am amazed all the time!!!

her work is amazing... she is so creative. What she
lacks in supplies she makes up for in creativity. Love 
her style and her work... 

So these are my picks for this award, I think you should go and 
check them all out and see for yourself and support them by 
becoming followers!! These are all girls from Let's Scrap if you 
haven't check out Let's Scrap you should. Some amazingly talented 
people and so friendly too!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Cathy! I am honored that you would choose me! You are a mentor of sorts to me, so this means a lot coming from you! Big Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for adding me your list.. I am so honored.. glad to inspire with my blog too... Off to choose 5 from my list of hundreds.. LOL

    ReplyDelete