Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brothers...

#63 for my LOAD. I did this layout for a Challenge on Let's Scrap.. the challenge was too use a Let's Scrap sketch and swap out the pic size for smaller pics. You get a whole new look out of the sketch as well as using more pics on your pages. 

This is a layout of my boys... they are so damn adorable!! These are some old pics from the summer of 2006... I LOVE these faces!!!

This is the sketch I used... I swapped out the 5x7 for 2 4x6's and got rid of some 'dead' space on the pic... I only used one side of the sketch and turned it to fit the pics I wanted to use... :0) 
Lot's of fun stuff going on at Let's Scrap. You should check it out sometime!! Tomorrow is another Design Team Challenge that you can check out and play along with... :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment