Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Let's Scrap Design Team Challenge!!!

I'm so excited!! This was my first DT Challenge at Let's Scrap!! I tinkered and tweaked this layout for days.... The Challenge is that you do a layout with a song title as your page title... mine was 'Rockin Around the Christmas Tree'. Years ago when we had 5 teenage boys in the house, craziness! I was trying to get a pic of the kids in front of the Christmas tree with Santa hats on.... was soooo not happening easily. After watching them being goofy I decided to start taking pics and do a lil mini photo shoot thinking how great it would be on a layout.... well.... years later I finally got the layout done!!! :0)

My tree is from an old Deluxe Cuts and I added some stickles to it...



Used some twine from The Twinery... used my Lyrical Letters, Base Camp and Quarter Note Cricut Carts for all my lettering and music notes....


I had so much fun with this layout. I hope it inspires everyone to get a little playful with their layouts. Come to Let's Scrap at take part of the challenge or do it yourself.... Have fun with it!! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! Love the story that goes with it!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have fun with it!! Your example is great, as usual!! All the tweaking paid off!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete