Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Dress.....

Ok.. not my best layout but I'm happy with it. I was trying out for the DT at Green Tangerine's and you could only use products from their store, and while the store is huge I hadn't been there for a few months so I went with some basic stuff that I 'knew' they would still have... so I did another wedding layout.. :0)

I have scrapbooked these pics before for one of the albums that I am making... so here is another spin on the same photos...

font is from my Cricut - lyrical letters, sewing from my Sew Easy... liquid chalks, stickles....

 a close up of the stitching....
I didn't know what they had in stock on flowers so I just used my cricut and George cart to cut out my own - crinkle, ink and stickle and done....


So we will see what happens with the Green Tangerine DT... otherwise at least I tried out for it and when I dropped it off I picked up a few new goodies... ;0) Besides there is always next year....

2 comments:

  1. I love the stitching! I think they are crazy if you don't get picked, and boy do I know crazy LOL Good luck honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Cathy! this LO looks Fabulous...love all the sew easy stitching!

    ReplyDelete