Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Blog Hop Pic

So to play along in the Summer Fun Blog Hop it is required as the final 
step to take a pic of your scrap area as is right now!!!

Ok... here it is...

So here we have 'some' of my paper behind me.. I buy packs of papers to do up my kits with so those are all in the racks behind my chair... my corner holds my tool bag and a stack of unfinished projects on the table wayyyy over in the corner... moving on to my Cricut cartridges, pens, inks.. rounding the corner for my computer, stack of pictures to try and work on in the Scrapbooking LOAD Challenge for July.. try and work on!! lol My glues, inks, eyelets and such that I was using when I was working on the layout for the Blog Hop and then, of course, the layout for the Blog Hop... I have wayyyy more stuff in my room but this is where I sit... chat... browse the internet... and create... my little piece of heaven and all within the same room as My Adorable One.. he has a 'corner' in the room too!! lol 
Can't wait to see what everyone has in there little space... :) 

Hugs,
Cathy

14 comments:

  1. i am too embarrassed to share my scrapbook area as it is seriously cluttered due to non use as i have a new baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you have an awesome excuse for cluttered area... But when you get back to it play with us on Let's Scrap Sketches and share some of those beautiful baby pics I know you must have!! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an organised creative space, Cathy. Love the comfy chair!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Adorable One brought that great chair home for me a few months ago... I love it and it was a great surprise! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this space. I like how you have your cricut cartridges on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having them on my wall Barbara... we got them at Ikea they are CD racks.. :)

      Delete
  5. I love seeing other scrappers' rooms as it gives me so much ideas. Now that I have bought my home, I have been designing my room knowing full well that when I knock a nail in the wall, I dont have to remove it! Love your room and your paper rack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting for you Bridgie... I love having my own space. But it is never big enough.. lol

      Delete
  6. It really is a little piece of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow so cool to see your space... Mine is always neat and tidy... probably why I can't get anything done... mojo is coming back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours in gorgeous Val... I could play in there for days and days!! lol And yes... I've seen your recent creations and your mojo is coming back for sure.. Get that room a bit messy girlie!!

      Delete
    2. Yours in gorgeous Val... I could play in there for days and days!! lol And yes... I've seen your recent creations and your mojo is coming back for sure.. Get that room a bit messy girlie!!

      Delete