Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Feeling Sketchy #86

This is for Feeling Sketchy's Challenge #86

This is a layout sketch... here is what I did

click to enlarge

I love these pics of Yummy... !! Well, ok, I love all pics of Yummy!!
The journaling says
'We waited for over an hour for our food at Red Robin. Yummy was so 
good and our dinner entertainment too! Such a good boy!'
And he was... Red Robin was crazy that night.. I have never seen it so busy, or
waited so long for our food. We ended up getting half of our food for free as an apology
from Red Robin.. great customer service! Yummy played with his toys, with his Dado and
was a happy boy the whole time we waited... 

Here is the sketch that I played with... I turned it and added 2 more pics to work for the pics I
wanted to use... ;0) That's what it is all about.. right?!?


Come and play with us at Feeling Sketchy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment