Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Girls Night Out

Challenge #19 

Our theme this time is...

Let's Get In Shape!!

We challenge you to create a shaped card or project ... but no squares or rectangles! ;0)
You can use any rubber/clear or digital stamp you want!
We need to see stamping on your project!


Here is my project... I'm not much of a 'card girl' but boy am I getting there with this DT group!! 



Our sponsor for this challenge is Lacy Sunshine Stamps


The winner will get 3 images of your choice... fun!!!

Thanks for looking!!



3 comments:

  1. Cheers, yummy! I like how you did this one. I am going to Mexico in January I will think of this card. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no yummy layout??? You did an excellent job with his card, Cathy! See, you can create outside the box! Love, love, love this image, and your presentation is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great on your card Cathy!! It's sometimes nice to get out of the comfort zone and be daring.

    ReplyDelete