Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Blog Hop is over....

Hey everyone!! Thanks to those who participated in the Blog Hop thru Let's Scrap. We will be anouncing the winner tomorrow, March 3rd. But... I haven't posted any of my new layouts so I am going to get my totals caught up and post a few things tonight... :0)

Here is a baby card that I made for a friends Baby Shower... I just tucked a gift card inside. I do love the way the card turned out.. :0)


Here is another layout using a Let's Scrap sketch... my sister's family...
 when I scanned this layout I ended up with a shadow across it... not nice, but also not on the actual layout.. :0) Here is the sketch that I used for this layout....

Again... tomorrow March 3rd I will announce the winner of my part of the Blog Hop... and I will be posting more layouts that I have completed as well thru the week.. :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment